On Thursday, January 09, 2020, by making a change of 0.65% with the Gain (↑), the Basic Materials stock (Nabors Industries Ltd.) created a change of -0.32% from opening and finally closed its business at 3.11.
Earnings for each Share (EPS) are the part of a company’s profit allocated to respectively outstanding share of common stock. EPS serves as a pointer to a company’s profitability/success. EPS is considered to be the only most crucial variable in determining a share’s price.
Eye Catching Stocks: Nabors Industries Ltd.
Intraday Trading of the Nabors Industries Ltd.:Nabors Industries Ltd., a Bermuda based Company, belongs to Basic Materials sector and Oil & Gas Drilling & Exploration industry.
Trading volume, or volume, is the number of shares or contracts that point towards the full activity of a security or stock market for a given period. The company exchanged hands with 8212137 shares contrast to its average daily volume of 8.14M shares. Relative Volume (or RVOL) is a volume indicator, meaning it assists measure shareholder interest in a stock. RVOL compares a stock’s current volume to its previous amount over a specific period.
- Over the last 5.0 days, Nabors Industries Ltd.‘s shares returned 07 percent, and in the past 30.00 days, the figure appeared at 23.9 percent.
- Furthermore, over the 90.00 days, the stock was able to yield 8 percent.
- Today’s market analysis platforms permit traders to quickly review a trading system’s performance and evaluate its capability and potential profitability.
- Performance metrics are typically present in a strategy performance report, a compilation of data based on different mathematical aspects of a system’s performance.
- However, 92 percent is noted as its 180.00 days or half-yearly performance.
- The current EPS for the company has recorded at $-1.87. Analyst recommendation for this stock stands at 7.
Technical Analysis of Nabors Industries Ltd.: Looking into the profitability ratios of NBR stock, the shareholder will find its ROE, ROA and ROI standing at -26.5%, -8.6% and -5.5%, respectively. A profitability ratio is an estimate of profitability, which is a way to measure a company’s performance. Profitability merely is the capacity to make a profit, and a gain is what is left over from income earned after you have deducted all costs and expenses related to obtaining the income.
The RSI most typically used on a 14-day timeframe, measured on a scale from 0-100, with high and low levels marked at between 70 and 30, respectively. Shorter or longer timeframes used for alternately shorter or longer outlooks. More supreme high and low levels—80 and 20, or 90 and 10—occur less frequently but indicate stronger momentum. The RSI provides signals that tell investors to buy when the currency oversold and to sell when it is overbought. The present relative strength index (RSI) reading is 61.36.
What do you mean by simple moving average (SMA)?
A simple moving average (SMA) is an arithmetic moving average calculated by adding the closing price of the security for some time periods and then dividing this total by the number of time periods. Its distance from 20-days simple moving average is 7.48%, and its distance from 50 days simple moving average is 31.35% while it has a distance of 22.13% from the 200 days simple moving average. The company’s distance from 52-week high price is -23.77% and while the current price is 107.33% from 52-week low price.
As of now, Nabors Industries Ltd. has a P/S, P/E and P/B values of 0.39, 0 and 0.49 respectively.